What should you look for in a DJ? Perhaps a good place to start is the following list:
- Good quick means to contact the DJ (why is this important?)
- Experience using sound equipment to deliver a flawless performance
- Good knowledge and choice of music - suited to your liking
- An understanding of whether the DJ modifies his music on the fly extensively or not.
- Equipment with backups - in case of any mishaps (and they do occur - but it shouldn't be on your important date).
- Attire to match your occasion - whether it be business casual or suit and tie.
- Time to devote to helping you plan your occasion
- Transportation of his/her own
- Legally obtained equipment and music
When you hire my company, you can be rest assured that all of these bases are covered.
We don't offer a smorgasbord of services to people, and so we keep things simple for you to work with. We focus on a small set of specialised services and stick to doing what we do well.